Returns / Refunds
If you are in Athens (Greece) you have the option to return goods in-person to our physical stores in Athens, Greece:
- Free Shop: 17 Skoufa Street / Kolonaki / 10673
- Free Shop: 15 Dimitriou Vasiliou Avenue / Neo Psychiko / 15451
- Free Shop: Golden Hall 1st Floor.
Working hours are: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 10:00 - 16:00 and Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00 - 21:00.
If you decide that you want to fully or partially return your order then please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your Order Number and which items (if partially returning) you wish to return.
We will reply with a return authorization number and return instructions.
Once we receive the goods we will refund the amount that you paid for the returned goods. We do not refund shipping charges.
All returns, In-Person and Shipped, need to comply with our terms and conditions which you may read in full at: https://freeshop.gr/pages/terms-conditions
Here is a summary of our main return terms:
- You have 14 days from receiving the goods to initiate the return.
- The goods must be in the exact same condition that we shipped them in. We will reject any goods that have sign of use, wear, or tear.
- The goods must be returned with all the accompanying packaging.
- Any tags attached to the goods must remain attached.
- The original shipping charge is non-refundable.
- You are responsible to ship the return and pay for the return shipping which is also non-refundable.
As soon as we receive your return, we will inspect the goods for compliance with our Return Guidelines, and if they pass we will immediately issue your refund. As soon as the refund is issued you will receive an electronic message (email/sms) to notify you. If your return is rejected we will contact you to discuss options.